Friday, June 19, 2015

Writer's Block Breakdown.

I've been facing writers' block as tall and wide and intimidating as the Great Wall, or Niagara Falls, or maybe even Everest. I've sat down staring at a blank note more times than I wish to count, having words race to and fro and yet finding no way to make them all sound the way I hope they would.

So I'm going to try something different. Instead of forcing quips and quotable wordplays into simple rhythm and clever rhymes, I'm going to let it go. That's what I'm turning this blog into — this is going to be my place to post revelations and thought processes, new ideas and old ones I'm taking off the shelf and wiping clean. This is the place of introspection and curiosity, of wonder and concern and love and life and adventure.

This is what my blog is going to be from this point on.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment